1. Notification of when and what personal information is collected by Perdomos Professional Painting
2. What options do you have as our customer about how your personal data is collected and used
3. How you can access the data we collect
4. How your data is stored and protected
We collect personal data and information from you only when you voluntarily provide them to us. Personal data and information are such data and information that can reasonably be used to identify you as an individual. You have the option to not provide such information to us, in which case, you may not be able to enjoy certain features of the website.
Like most operators of websites, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. The Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. (None of the information can identify you as an individual).
Other Tracking Technologies
We also use other tracking technologies on our website to collect data about how you use and access our website. We use “cookies” on our site. Cookies are small bits of data that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view. Cookies alone do not tell us who you are. We also use “pixels”. Pixels generate a notice of a visit to the Site. Pixel tags are used together with cookies to anonymously track the activity on a website by the browser.
Do Not Track
Although some websites have a “Do Not Track” function that enables you the consumer to tell a website to not track you, our website currently does not respond to such instruction.
We will not sell or rent the information we collect from you to anyone.
We use your information to create an enjoyable, efficient, and customized customer experience for you. As a result, we may use your information in the following ways:
1. To respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
2. So you can receive the benefits of the features of our website.
3. To improve our website for a more enjoyable and customized experience.
4. Notify you of any changes and/or updates on our website.
5. To enforce our rights and fulfill our obligations as to the transaction between us and you.
6. To inform you of other promotional and marketing activities that may be of interest to you.
7. Other purposes with your consent and/or as permitted by law.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is protected using commercially acceptable means and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "HTTPS" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
The security of your personal information is extremely important to us, nevertheless, please realize, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, therefore, we not able to guarantee 100% security.
We also do our best to protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We may share your information with the following groups:
1. Law enforcement – at the local, state, or federal levels – with proper legal requests as provided by due process of law
2. National security – by law enforcement – where due process of law may not apply
Children and Parents
All of us respect the privacy rights of children. We do not target or intentionally collect information from children under 13 as prescribed by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you use this site, you represent to us that you are either 18 years of age or using this site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. You cannot continue with this site if you are under 13 years old. Please kindly leave the site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
If you are a California resident, you should know that we do our best to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. California, nevertheless, grants its residents certain additional rights to request information about disclosure of your personal data. If you would like to make such requests, please email us at email@example.com